Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

ButterFREE (HM x Bloglovin Sub #3)






Necklaces: Forever 21
Blouse: H&M (Trend)
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Public Desire
Today's H&M feature is my super peachy sheer blouse from their trend section (my personal fav). I kept it cute & caus with these suprising cheap ($15)  yet legit looking distressed shorts from Forever 21, topping it with my new gladiator strappy sandals from Public Desire. One thing I can def appreciate about these sandals is that they fit my huge calves (le struggle is real for me,okay)! Definitly check out public desire if you want trendy shoes for more than half the price. These are my first pair of shoes from them and I am overall pleased with the quality & price I paid. Welp, that pretty much sums up this look for my 3rd submission for the H&M x Bloglovin comp J

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I’ve be contemplating with myself for a while on whether or not I was going to talk about my personal life in depth on my blog, but I finally feel like I’m at a point in my life where I don’t care anymore & I am not going to feel ashamed about anything. I spent majority of my life feeling super unsure about myself and feeling alone and like an outcast due to my untraditional upbringing and some tragic events that happened throughout my childhood that I carried thru my teenage years. I never actually talk  to anyone about the things that happened to me, I  just kept everything to myself. It eventually took a toll on my conscience after moving to Atlanta, which I became deeply depressed. Depression is real. I was literally living in my room isolated from the whole world for months just reminiscing about my past and even questioning my faith in God. I was just so confused as to why I couldn’t or didn't have a “normal” life.  Fortunately for me I was able to overcome that darkness that was overclouding my thoughts & taking over my life by finally talking & confiding in my best/boyfriend, who pushed me in the direction to start fashion blogging. Months later, I was able to get my confidence back from blogging not just confidence with my physical appearance (lost 20lbs woot!), but just how I felt about myself as a person. I actually started getting out the house more and meeting people, doing creative things, and basically having fun again. I finally see the light and pathway to become the woman that I always wanted to be, and I just want anyone that is suffering from depression to know it gets better you don’t have to live your life with a dark cloud over your head, your rainbow will come ! J

2 comments:

  1. Your story is so inspiring to me, keep up the amazing work-your blog is absolutely lovely, and seeing the joy you have about blogging really shines through in your work! xoxo

    -Lauren
    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren that made my day! Your blog is super dope & your poses are amazing I seriously love your blog [:

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS