Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Pick ME! H&M x Bloglovin'







Excited is not even the word to describe how I feel about the contest Bloglovin & H&M is doing! They are looking for The Next Breakout Fashion Blogger to give the opportunity to be mentored by one of three already established bloggers AND possibly win an award at NY fashion week. When I found out about this contest via email, I swear I felt like a ray of light coming down from the heavens as I heard a choir singing, “Ahhhhhhh” in my head. Then to add the icing on the cake, the three bloggers that are the mentors are extremely dope! You have Geri Hirsh (Because I’m Addicted), Arielle Noa Charnas (Something Navy), & freaking Vanessa Hone (The Haute Pursuit) ,that are the mentors! So YES, I am determined to win! This is exactly what Today’s Weather need to grow and become the most successful blog I feel in my soul. My blog is my art form for expressing myself & I know winning this mentor ship would take my blog to thee next level and beyond! I would be representing A LOT of girls/guys who usually aren’t, and I’m not only talking about skin tone, but I represent the people who have a good heart & aren’t afraid to go against the norm. People that aren’t afraid to let go and be silly but still can remain fierce. I represent all the UNDERDOGS that are determined to win in life no matter what.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onto today’s looks, one of the rules for this contest is that you have to  be wearing at least one H&M piece in your post. The H&M piece that I'm rockin’ are my vibrant sea foam green pants that I purchased maybe a year or two ago.—Fun fact about these pants is that at the time of purchasing them they did not fit at all but yet I still bought them determined to wear them, eventually haha. It wasn’t until 30mins before shooting I tried them on with my fingers crossed and BOOM! They fit like a glove & I couldn’t have been more happy about my hard work with eating right and working out ! My whole mind set right now is I can do whatever I put my mind and work ethic to & wining this comp is next on my list. Stay tuned for more submissions I have until the end of this month before they pick a winner !

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS