Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Black Out: HM x Bloglovin' (Sub #2)






I think it's safe to say this post was inspired by Jurassic World. Well the location anways, I was going for a prehistoric feel :-P. Quick review of the movie: the graphics were great, the story line was okay, if you love dinosaurs go see it & if not wait for the dvd/netflix release you didn't miss much.
Anywho, today's look I decided to pair this fun H&M daisy crop top with my black riding pants from American Apparel & my brand new matte black "Weirdo" lipstick from Jeffree Star (a must buy if you love matte lipstick that does NOT dry out your lips; video review coming soon).  I decieded to go with these white sneaks from H&M to top off my look to create some type of contrast instead of going complety all black which was my original plan. I'm planning on trying to release a couple of more photos +videos  for this contest. I really want to win  and I am getting my hopes up, but its alright & I feel like I'm  really pushing myself to put out the dopest content not only for this comp. but Today's Weather. STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS