Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cat Lady


Yes I am back from my month long hiatis!I've just been so busy with work that I haven't had any time to shoot posts, but the good news is I've finally figured it all out and I'll resume posting 2-3 times a week. 
Yay!

Anyways on to today's look! First off let me just express how much I absolutely adore cats, I am like obsessed haha so when I saw this dress on American Apparel I was sold. The print is so subtle that you can't even recognize the dress is covered in cats from a distance which I thought was pretty awesome! And when American Apparel put this dress on sale made it more awesome. One more neat thing about this dress that it's completely unisex my boyfriend tried it on and fits him like a tunic and he looks absolutely hot in it.
Now I decided to go simple with this dress since I wanted the main focus to be the print, so I paired it with my JC Soiree shoes and pair it with my lion necklace I bought from H&M. Overall I am very pleased on how this look turned out and I am so happy to be blogging yet again!
[:

          

Shirt Dress: American Apparel
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell: Soiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS