Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Soiree Love Pt 1


Okay ever since I bought my JC Soiree heels I cannot I repeat CANNOT take them off! They are just so dope and they pretty much go with everything, plus they're extra comfortable! They were worth every penny, dime, nickel etc. Haha Moving on.. My whole look pretty much came from Nasty Gal, the choker and shorts were on sale and the cropped top I could not resist! Usually when I shop online I don't intend on buying entire outfits I just buy pieces I like and this all just happened to go together when I laid out everything I bought haha
                                                                      Enjoy!
        

 
 
 
 
 
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Choker: Nasty Gal
Crop Top: Nasty Gal
Shorts: Nasty Gal
Shoes: JC Soiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS