Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fashion Cemetery







Top/Skirt: Missguided
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Soiree
Photography: Freddy

Today's post was randomly shot/filmed at the Oakland Cemetery. Originally I planned on shooting somewhere downtown but ended up at a graveyard haha. No complaints though! I had a great time shooting here especially since it was my first time being at the OC. The atmosphere was so chill and peaceful it actually felt like I was in a garden that was decorated with beautiful graves and tombstones than the typically creepy spooky cemetery. Definitely would recommend this to any visitors or natives in Atlanta.
Changing the subject completely I have to say that besides sunflowers/daisy prints and birkenstocks, I have been obsessed with matching set clothing. I can not get enough! I feel like its the easiest thing to through on, it like instant chic in 30 seconds haha. I got my set from Missguided (online uk store for those who don't know) I'm having a hard time trying to find stores in the US that sell this trend, so if anyone knows any good ones LET ME KNOW haha thanks in advance
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS