Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Too Legit






shirt/shorts/glasses: Rag'orama
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Body Chain: Missguieded 

Photography: Freddy 


I feel good GREAT.
I finally feel like my blog is becoming legit,  after months & months of searching I finally found the missing piece to my blogging, a photographer! All of my other post when its just me I shot myself using my tripod. To be honest I wasn't ever really satisfied with my pictures and the locations. I felt really restricted with shooting, because I always have to worry about my safety as well as someone snatching and taking off with my camera haha. I just feel so ecstatic that now I can transform my blog into the exactly how I see it in my mind. Just stay tuned and you'll see!

Oh yeah! My whole entire outfit was thrifted (yes even the snakeskin shorts) except for my shoes of course ! I can never find any cute shoes at the thrift store, Ever! *sigh maybe one day my luck will change, hopefully haha







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS