Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Swatches

It's official I am addicted to Jeffree Star's velour liquid liptsicks. I’ve always have had a fascination with Jeffree Star, so when I found out he was coming out with his own cosmetics line I was stoked. By far these are my go to lipsticks that I use whenever I am out and about. The ‘sticks go on as a liquid and the finish is matte, which I love (I hate when my lips look extra greasy like I ate a piece of chicken or something.’) The only thing I was nervous about when purchasing is that I wasn’t 100% sure if the shades would coordinate well with my skin tone since time & time again other experiences with different brands didn’t work for me. I still decided to gamble  (lipsticks are $20 each)since I support Jeffree Star and his movement and I was gladly proven wrong with JS Cosmetics. ALL of the colors I purchased worked well with my skin without even using a lip liner, so I definitely recommend to everyone especially all my chocolate girls out there [: The thing I love most about these lip colors is that it is soooo pigmented, like one dip in the tube is enough to cover both of my lips. Also the lipsticks don’t transfer easily, so it’s okay to kiss your significant other maybe not a full blown make out sesh but a peck here and there. Welp, that’s pretty much all I have to say for now, as for the video I created I was just having fun swinging my here and jammin’ out to Droids Don’t Dance from Johnny Apollo’s EP which you can listen to here: --> Johnny Apollo SoundCloud

As for the lipsticks you can click here  --> Jeffree Star Cosmetics
  -------------Side Note---------- 
Be prepared to be constantly stopped and asked about where you got your lipstick, it’s a common question I get EVERYTIME haha [:

Thanks for watching/reading [[[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS