Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Long ass Week





Outfit Details: Basically everything I have on is from Forever 21 haha
Shoes- Asos

I'm so glad this week is over let me tell you maaannnnnn... I think I've experienced every emotion possible this week and right now I feel relieved. I wasn't even going to post these photos because they didn't turn out how I wanted them but I was like eff it haha. I love wearing shorts & I hate people looking at my booty so to compromise with my complicated brain I like to wear kimonos they are the perfect cover up! I got this one last year from Forever 21 for under $20. Welp that's my tip for today if you like wearing short shorts but don't want to look like a complete hooch buy a kimono. [; Tomorrow's post will be longer and come with a video :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS